ASCO Numatics Oil & Gas Solutions at Valves-Direct
ASCO Numatics is the preferred supplier to those operating in or supplying to the oil & gas Industry worldwide because of their global presence and expertise in the oil & gas industry, and their ever-growing number of award winning products. Whatever product you need or question you have, ASCO Numatics have the answer due to their 125 years of experiance andworld-renowned solenoid valves and valve piloting solutions.
At Valves-Direct, we offer a huge range of ASCO Numatic products such as the new ASCO WSCR 327 solenoid valves as well as numerous other solenoid valves, air operated valves, actuator control systems, proportional valves, and safety related bypass panels and cabinets to provide simple and innovative solutions that we know our customers need to meet the extreme challenges of this industry.
In the oil & gas industry, one of the most well-known systems is the ASCO Numatic Actuator Control System. The ACS features an optimised flow path for better performance and is lighter and stronger than conventional panel mounting assemblies. Its compact dimensions minimise panel space requirements. Many configurations are possible with filter regulators and various single or redundant solenoids with wide pressure ranges and no minimum operating pressure.
We have the entire range of the ACS series as well as our other popular products suitable for your industry needs here at Valves-Direct!:
- ASCO Series ACS G1/2 Manifolded Dual Solenoid Valves with Filter Regulator
- ASCO Series ACS G1/2 Manifolded Single Solenoid Valves with Filter Regulator
- ASCO Series ACS Manifolded Dual Solenoid Valves with Filter Regulator
- ASCO Series Manifolded Redundant Solenoid Valves with Filter Regulator
- ASCO Series ACS Manifolded Single/Dual Solenoid Valves with Filter Regulator
- ASCO Series ACS Manifolded Single Solenoid Valves with Filter Regulator
In order to gain greater efficiency from their assets many companies are looking for improved Damper Controls. ASCO Numatics have worked with several companies to provide an engineered solution that combines our industry leading products and our application expertise.