We’ve provided answers to some of the common queries that our customers have. Can’t see an answer to your question? You can chat to one of our advisors online.
- Do you ship internationally?
Absolutely! Over the past 3 years, we have shipped into over 100 countries. If DHL go there, then we can ship to you.
- How do I know how much I will be charged for delivery?
We don’t aim to profit from our delivery services. We only seek to cover our costs. We will calculate the shipping costs based on two variables. Your location (country) and the weight of your order! Just add what you need to your basket and fill in your shipping details and we will calculate our costs for delivery! Alternatively, click here to view a broad overview of our shipping costs to your location.
- I would prefer to collect our orders. Do I have to pay your shipping charges?
If you don’t want us to ship your order, that’s absolutely fine. You can easily choose two other options:
• Arrange Collection with your own Courier
• Collect from Pneutrol
If you select either of these options, you will pay no shipping or packing charges. We will simply contact you as soon as your order is here and ready for collection.
- How long will it take for my order to reach me?
That depends on the products you order. At the bottom of every product page, we list a ‘lead time’. That is ASCO production time and how long it takes to reach us. Upon receipt of your order at our premises, we will dispatch immediately using DHL. We can ship anywhere on earth within 5 days. Examples include:
• UK / Ireland – Next Working Day
• USA – 2 Days
• UAE / Qatar / Saudi Arabia- 3 Days
• Asia – 2-3 Days
If you’re unsure about how long it would take for certain orders to reach you, or you want to track the progress of an existing order, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
- How do I apply for an account?
It’s easy. Just click here, fill in a small form and that’s it. We will even give you a discount code for 10% off your first order!
- What are the benefits of having an account?
There are loads of benefits. View your order history, you don’t have to enter your card details every time you order. Repeat order with ease!
The most critical benefit to becoming a member of our website is that you will receive ongoing loyalty benefits, discounts and incentives!
- How do I pay?
We accept all major cards with the exception of American Express.
- I have a credit account, can I place this order using my account?
Absolutely. If you have a credit account with us, let us know when you setup your Valves Direct, online account. We will then enable you to pay ‘on invoice’. You can place orders without paying up front. Have your order number to hand and key it in when prompted and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Returns Policy
It’s our aim at Valves-Direct to provide a returns service that is totally hassle-free for you. If you have ordered something that does not work, then you are entitled to return under warranty. Providing it is shown that this is a factory default, and not something caused through improper use, then we will arrange a warranty replacement or refund.
If there is no fault, then it is still possible to return items to us should you have ordered the wrong size, voltage or wrong type of product.
If you order something that is made to order specifically for you, then you will need to contact us and we can ascertain the viability of returning the item to ASCO.
If you order something from us that we stock anyway, then we can accept a return without any difficulty and offer you a full credit or refund for the full value of the goods returned.
Here are some guidelines to help you get the best and fastest return service:
- Each returned item should be in it’s original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached. Please do not tape or attach postage labels directly to the retail packaging.
- Before returning an item, please contact a member of our Sales Team who will issue you with a GRN (Goods Return Number). Please attach this number when returning your item so we can process your refund as quickly as possible.
- In order to avoid customs charges please mark the outside of your package, ‘RETURNED GOODS FAILED SALE’.
- We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
It can take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 24hrs. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods. As soon as your return has been processed by our team we will email you to let you know. In the unlikely event that you don’t receive this email within 10 days of posting your parcel to us, please get in touch with a member of our Sales Team.
If your purchase isn’t everything you expected it to be and you wish to exchange an item the simplest and quickest thing to do is place a brand new order for your new item and return the old one to us for a full refund.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned as a result of our error, (damaged, defective, wrong item sent etc), we will refund Royal Mail First Class or Standard Parcel postage costs. The parcel remains the property of the sender until received at Valves Direct. Please ask your courier for proof of postage.
- Can you offer a Certificate of Conformity?
Yes we certainly can! ASCO can provide a full certificate of conformity for any of their products. This has a cost of £30.00.
- Can you offer a Certificate of Origin, stamped by the chamber of Commerce?
ASCO can provide a Certificate of Origin stamped by the Chamber of Commerce for any of their products. These cost £60.00