We are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors while at the same time providing a simple method of contacting us via our website. Any personal information collected via our website, contact form or via any other means will only be used lawfully and in full accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- company / trading name;
- company / trading address;
- company contact email address;
- company VAT number (if applicable);
- trading activity;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
Who we share Data with
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- any of our group companies or affiliates – to ensure the proper administration of our Website and business;
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – to process orders and maintain customer accounts;
- third party payment providers who process payments/refunds made from the Website
- relevant authorities – to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a username and passcode that is unique to you.
- we store your data on secure servers.
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology).
We are certified to ISO9001. This family of standards helps us manage your Data and keep it secure.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to Data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.