EMERSON – ASCO 3/2, 5/2 Spool Valve – NAMUR Interface G 1/4 551 Series 24V dc
This item is currently out of stock, awaiting replenishment. Please contact us for a lead time.
Enquire about this product:
ASCO Joucomatic spool valve SCG551A001MS. With series 551 all exhaust ports are connectable as a result providing better environmental protection.
This product is particularly recommended for sensitive areas, such as clean rooms and applications in the pharmaceutical and food processing sectors.
This series provides environmental protection against the ingress of liquids, dusts or other foreign matter. This valve has threaded port connections and a NAMUR interface.
In conclusion, the same spool valve can be adapted for 3/2 NC or 5/2 functions for controlling double / single acting actuators.
Product Reference: SCG551A001MS.24/DC
Additionally, this product can also be found on our other site Industrial Spares!
Looking for more variations of this product? Click here!
- The solenoid operated spool valves have threaded port connections and NAMUR interface
- Spool valve can be adapted for 3/2 NC or 5/2 functions for controlling double-acting and single-acting actuators
- All the exhaust ports of the spool valve are connectable, providing better environmental protection. Particularly recommended for sensitive areas, such as clean rooms, and applications in the pharmaceutical and food processing sectors
- Offer environmental protection against the ingress of liquids, dusts or other foreign matter (environmentally-protected construction)
- Monostable spool valves in conformity with IEC 61508 Standard (2010 route 2H version) have TÜV (551 series) and EXIDA (551-552-553 series) certified with integrity levels: SIL 2 for HFT = 0 / SIL 3 for HFT = 1
- Importantly solenoid valves satisfy all relevant EC directives
Installation of Spool Valve SCG551A001MS
- The valves can be mounted in any position without affecting operation
- 3/2 NC-5/2 spool valve supplied with two interface plates with NAMUR mating surfaces. Depending on function (3/2 NC or 5/2), position one of the two plates on the spool valve body before installing on actuator
- Do not connect the pressure supply to the exhaust port 3. The “environmentally-protected” construction is not adapted for NO function. Contact us for function available in specific version
- Dowel pin (if necessary), bolts and gaskets are standard supplied
- It is necessary to connect pipes or fittings to the exhaust ports to protect the internal parts of the spool valve and its pneumatic operator if used outside or in harsh environments (dusts, liquids etc.)
- IEC 61508 Functional Safety (suffix SL). Check temperature range of valve body and solenoid for suitability. For probability of failure, contact us
- Threaded pipe connection is standard: G = G (ISO 228/1)
- Valves with suffix “SL” are supplied with specific exhaust protectors
- Installation/maintenance instructions are included with each valve
|Flow Coefficient KV (l/min)||
|Flow Coefficient KV (m3/h)||
|Working Pressure Min||
|Working Pressure Max||